Data recovery process
Unit 1802, Iuki Tower
#5, O'Brien Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2144 6829
Mon - Fri: 10:00-18:00
Lunch Hour: 14:00-15:00
Getting start with our service:
We strongly recommend following a few simple steps below to make the data recovery process run smoothly and to prevent further damage to your data/media, especially hard disk drive.
- Securely wrap media with anti-static ESD bag or bubble wrap.
- Place wrapped storage media in a carton box filled with some type of foam/peanuts or bubble wrap. Please include the printed form and NDA/Confidentiality in the box.
- Seal the box securely with water proof package.
- Fill up and print out the proforma invoice (applied to overseas customer).
- Send the device(s) via traceable courier/express that can provide you with a proof of delivery if necessary, e.g. HK Speedpost, FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.
*For USB external storage, all power supply & original USB enclosure/bridge must be included in the shipment.
Onsite data recovery service
IntelliRecovery Data Recovery Specialists can only provide onsite recovery service for extremely sensitive case. Nevertheless, physical recovery works (e.g. opening hard drives) have to be performed in the class 100 clean room laboratory with proprietary tools and equipment.
If you need our onsite service, please contact us at + 852 2144 6829.
Data recovery confidentiality
We fully understand that data is important and keeping data confidential is vital, so our staff here at IntelliRecovery treat all data/cases seriously and offers data erasure / degaussing services following each recovery. Furthermore, we are willing to sign non-disclosure agreement with our customers before initiating the service.
Data recovery process
- Free media assessment (only apply to single hard disk not opened prior; the original manufacturer's warranty label still intact, not voided/altered)
- When we receive your data recovery request, an initial diagnostic on your media will be performed by our data recovery engineers. During the process, media may be opened in the clean room laboratory and no evaluation/assessment fees charged. (Critical job / Raid server excluded)
- If we determine your data/media is unrecoverable, we will simply return the media to you free of charge.
- Exact price quotes (no hidden charges) on different service standard (Priority 1-2 working days or Standard 5-7 working days, depends on the severity of damage) will be provided for your consideration if we found your data is recoverable.
- Before moving forward with our data recovery, client should submit the online data recovery form.
- Our professional data recovery engineers will capture a raw image from the customer source media, especially hard disk drive data recovery. We work on this specified clone in order to not further damage customers’ data/media.
- With our "No data, No charge" policy, you will only be charged until you satisfy with the recovery result. If the data is partially recovered, you can choose NOT to pay the service charge but NOT getting back any data.
Get back your data/files
Depending on how much data can be recovered, we will store the data on suitable media such as CD-R, DVD-R, and Hard disk drives or transfer the recovered data to you via a secure VPN server. If your data is unrecoverable, per our policy, there will be no service charge placed on customer, excluding shipping costs or diagnostic / attempt fee. (if applicable).
All data will be kept for 15 days within our data storage vault so to allow customer to restore their systems and to verify data integrity.
As per client's request, all the data can be totally erased at international DoD 5220.22-M standard with certificate after service completion.
If you have any concerns or questions with our data recovery services, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: customerservice@IntelliRecovery.com.hk or reach us at +852 8100 2445. We will try our best to help you get back to business.
© Copyright 2001 - 2016 IntelliRecovery Int'l (Hong Kong) Limited. All rights reserved.